|Timothy Township is now Seeking Snow Removal Services Quotes|
Timothy Township is seeking quotes for snow removal services at the
• Timothy Town Hall (entire parking lot)
• Swanburg Cemetery (entire loop through both sections of the cemetery)
• South Swanburg Drive (.2)
• Spring Brook Road (to .1)
• Ramsey Road (to .5)
in Timothy Township for the 2019 plowing season, with services to include snow removal by plowing as well as shoveling the entrance to the Timothy Town Hall.
Candidates must be able to perform snow removal services as follows.
• Timothy Town Hall – by 5:00 p.m. the second Thursday of every month, as needed (accumulations > two (2) inches), in preparation for monthly Township meetings. Snow is to be shoveled from the entrance/exit decking platform in addition to plowing the parking area. Snow must be hauled away from the premises only if necessary to have complete access to parking lot, decking and entrance/exit.
• Swanburg Cemetery upon request from Timothy Town Board Road Supervisor
• .6 miles up Spring Brook Road upon snowfall of > two (2) inches
• .4 miles up Ramsey Road upon snowfall of > two (2) inches
If a daytime snowstorm occurs, the contractor must perform snow removal services on Spring Brook Road and Ramsey Road promptly after accumulation reaches > two (2) inches and removal shall continue after each additional two (2) inches of accumulation.
The contractor will be solely responsible for providing all necessary personnel, equipment and tools, and obtaining any licenses that may be required to perform the snow removal services.
Viable candidates will be independent contractors for all purposes and the town will not provide any training with respect to the skills needed to perform the services required.
The contractor must be prepared to maintain insurance policies providing at least $250,000 of general liability coverage, carry workers’ compensation insurance at least in the amounts required by law, and provide the town with a current certificate of insurance certifying coverage before starting to provide services.
Timothy Township reserves the right to reject any quote for any reason.
Please return notice of your interest and quote to:
Loni Porta – Clerk
10273 County Road 1
Pine River MN 56474
Questions may be directed to Clerk Loni Porta at 218-831-1965 or email@example.com
Published in Northland Press Tuesday, October 15, 2019 and Tuesday, October 22, 2019