BEULAH TOWNSHIP MONTHLY MEETING
Beulah Township will have its monthly meeting the second Tuesday of April on the 14th at 6:00 PM at the Crooked Lake Town Hall. All citizens are welcomed.
Robin Fish, Clerk,
Published in Northland Press Tuesday, March 24, 2015
MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Kicks on Route 66.
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 36066 County Road 66, Crosslake, MN 56442.
3. List the name and complete street address of the legal corporate name and registered office address under the above Assumed Name: Two Designers, LLC, 10303 Orchid Lane, Pine River, MN 56474; Linda Randall, 10303 Orchid Lane, Pine River, MN 56474; Linda Anderson 1181 Edgcumbe Road #811, St. Paul, MN 55105 .
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Signed By: Linda Randall
Contact Person and email: Linda Randall, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Published in Northland Press: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 and Tuesday, March 31, 2015
CASS COUNTY, MINNESOTA
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF PIERCE JUVENILE DEPARTMENT
1. AARON JONES, alleged father, of JENIFER FREEMAN; DOB: 3/22/01; Cause No. 14-7-01541-4; A Dependency Petition was filed on 9/19/14.
AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: A Fact Finding Hearing will be held on this matter on: April 14, 2015 at 1:30 P.M. at 5501 6th Avenue, Tacoma WA 98406.
YOU SHOULD BE PRESENT AT THIS HEARING. THE HEARING WILL DETERMINE IF YOUR CHILD IS DEPENDENT AS DEFINED IN RCW 13.34.030(6). THIS BEGINS A JUDICIAL PROCESS WHICH COULD RESULT IN PERMANENT LOSS OF YOUR PARENTAL RIGHTS. IF YOU DO NOT APPEAR AT THE HEARING THE COURT MAY ENTER A DEPENDENCY ORDER IN YOUR ABSENCE.
To request a copy of the Notice, Summons, and Dependency Petition, calls DSHS at 1-800-423-6246. To view information about your rights in this proceeding, go to www.atg.wa.gov/DPY.aspx.
DATED this 3rd day of March 2015 by MARGARET PIWONSKI, Deputy
Published in Northland Press: Tuesday, March 17, 2014, March 24, 2014 and March 31, 2015